Our goal is to provide effective, affordable, and sustainable solutions in efficient, flexible, and timely way to best fit your needs. Our services cover almost all land and water related environmental problems, including:
- Wetlands, rivers, and wildlife habitat –delineation, mitigation, and restoration/replication
- Soils and hydrogeology – Title V soil evaluation, groundwater mounding, permeability/hydraulic conductivity testing, infiltration design,
- Hydrology and hydraulics – flow control, floodplain, stormwater management BMPs
- Land development strategic planning – get the most value of your land in predictable and cost-effective way
- Environment management/protection – water quality monitoring, environmental impact report;
- Environmental site assessment for commercial property transections
- Expert witness – written testimony and appearance in person in court and MADEP adjudicatory hearings.
- On-site package wastewater treatment Plant design and groundwater discharge permitting
- Foundation and Retaining Wall (modular, masonry, and concrete, etc.) design, and
- Basement flooding prevention and mitigation.
If you have any problems related to areas listed above, our experienced staff is just a phone call and/or an email away to discuss your needs:
Tel. 508-281-4370 email: firstname.lastname@example.org